Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
Clairaudience, also known as clear hearing, is the ability to hear and receive guidance from the spirit realm. Sometimes this hearing is heard as a whisper in your ear or a voice that can be heard externally that Noone else can hear. Other times this hearing is heard internally as a voice inside your head, or comes through a song or TV station. (Depends on your experience) The frequency that you are operating on affects the guidance that you receive. Clairaudience is a lot like tuning into a radio station. If you are someone who operates from a fear frequency, you will tune into that station. The fear frequency is the hell realm where lower vibrational thoughts occur. (demons)
When you are tuned into the love frequency guidance comes from the angelic realm, our galactic family and so many other higher vibrational beings. (Angels)

Love & Light 💙
09:48 AM - Feb 12, 2023
Only people mentioned by Seekeroftruth1776 in this post can reply
Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
12 February, 09:52
In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication
Driving home late one night from work in heavy fog, I heard "Watch out for the deer". I slowed down to a crawl. When I reached the bottom of the hill a baby deer was standing in the middle of the road.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396