Martin Geddes @martingeddes
In modern warfare, many skilled professionals train for years to apply the latest technology to turn themselves into deadly killing machines.

But enough about doctors...
08:18 AM - Feb 12, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Ellen Perricci @perriccie
14 February, 11:13
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
wrt drs. BLINDLY harming humans (uninformed & unconcerned wrt PATIENTS RIGHTS, sees the practice of Medicine as hierarchical: Admin. @ top. Recipient @ very BOTTOM 🙄)

vs. WILLFULLY harming humans (criminality: lying, falsifying info, violating laws, safety standards, exploiting others)

vs. NEGLIGENTLY harming humans
(poor awareness of complexities& LT consequences, IMPATIENT, often inattentive or too proud to✅problems
vs. "who the hell
SELECTED 'em & SOCIALIZED 'em
➡️indebtedness + intimidation SO PERVASIVE, that they may as well BE GESTAPO?" (especially true in big city uni's if a man wants a coveted RESIDENCY, SURGICAL SUB-SPECIALTY, RESEARCH appt.)

Med School Adm. Boards tried "fads" 8 y:"SCIENCE MAJORS": (Poor interpersonal skills.Too Rigid)
Then "HUMANITIES" types (Many stus arrogant, insisted on "PASS-FAIL" grades, "Note Co-ops", some failed BIOCHEM anyway)

Obvious to me,
AS CULTURE📉, so also HOW WE'll get rx.
2/3 of my drs. retired in '22 d/t vax m

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Zanne Anon @Zanne63
13 February, 10:16

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
13 February, 06:51
Boom!!!
I’m grateful my Mama learnt very early on via her family doctor that many doctors were not to be trusted...she then raised us with natural health remedies, took us naturopath & homeopath practitioners.

Blue Mangoes @BlueMangoes
12 February, 05:20

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
12 February, 05:17
Don't forget - they pay big $$$$$$

College campus' are not what they were when you attended. What happened?

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
12 February, 08:57
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
damn.. that's brutal fren. Sorry to hear that

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
13 February, 06:50
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
💔💔💔

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
12 February, 02:13
New Hippocratic Oath "Kill your patients but do no harm?"

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
12 February, 12:36
Love you Martin. 👊💥

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
12 February, 12:26
Z I N G !!!

Mr. Revolution donated @Pnshr45
12 February, 11:19
Well said patriot.

Qanon76er WWG1WGA ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @qanon76er_wwg1wga_
12 February, 10:54

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
12 February, 10:38 (E)
Yes, you are are right, but, many doctors are still so brainwashed, that they have no inkling of their complicity in crimes against humanity. They actually wanted to help save lives when they became doctors — for example, two of brothers were retired doctors at the start of the Plandemic, and one of them died a few months ago from recurring cancer, likely the result of getting the jabs. He also had Parkinson’s at the time of his death, so, he was likely a double victim of betrayal, himself, because of blind trust.

Now, I have a nephew, a newly minted ER doctor, who has been blindly following the guidance and orders of his superiors, because, that’s what he was trained to do (and why should he listen to an aunt with no medical training?). I shudder to think of his devestation when he learns the truth about his complicity in murder. It breaks my heart. I’m not excusing his ignorance, but, knowing his heart, there is no malicious intent in it.

Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
12 February, 10:04
I continue to pray for the Medical Community.....I did my best to "Red Pill" my personal Doctor.....After about 14 years of seeing him, they now schedule me to see the nurse practitioner....guess I wasn't successful 😞

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
12 February, 09:57
Mic drop Comment 💯! Killing Machines and Most are VOID of any Empathy at ALL!! They have Hardened Hearts who have Abandoned God and become their OWN God!

Wow. Sounds just like 2 Timothy 3…at ened times! 😳
🔴3 But understand this, that in the last days there will come times of difficulty. 2 For people will be lovers of self, lovers of money, proud, arrogant, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, 3 heartless, unappeasable, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not loving good, 4 treacherous, reckless, swollen with conceit, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, 5 having the appearance of godliness, but denying its power. Avoid such people

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
12 February, 09:54
True, but honestly there are some that are so damn brainwashed that they still don't realize how they have been manipulated.

I have a dentist fren, after 1st shot, heart issues Afib out of the blue, second shot open heart surgery and we still CAN NOT convince him it was because of the jab.

Of course, he doesn't listen to anything but MSM either.

Tina Bevington @Tinamarieb
12 February, 10:04
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
😕

Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
12 February, 10:05
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Yup, very sad.🥲

Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
12 February, 09:51
Very sad but true. Well said Martin.
Most of them are highly brainwashed in “science”, that they can NOT see or think to question their teachers/ mentors and are trained to comply through manipulation of their ego and follow protocols by authority. By the time they are practicing for years, the “group/peer status” is difficult to break. The pride of being part of this profession clouds the mind to see the possibility that there is corruption behind closed doors. From my experience, I could say I was brave enough to question authorities, break out of the system for I have always felt something wasn’t right. Looking back now, I understand now why I was directed onto another path in helping people.
Thank God🙏💕

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
12 February, 09:43
Amen Brother

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
12 February, 09:40
😂

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
12 February, 09:31
So true Martin ! and yet so sad.

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
12 February, 08:46

The Real Me @TheRealMe
12 February, 08:45
Kind of like The Karate Kid, only with malfeasance instead of benevolence.

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
12 February, 08:42
So very true!

Helz Anon @Helzz
12 February, 08:21
That's so bad.....it's good!!