Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Patriot QBaby17 @QBaby17
09 February, 12:01
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Thats desperate...🤦‍♀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Heidi Palmer @HeidiInTune
08 February, 11:56
Looks like a rabbit in that Q! MJ was no dumb bunny!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lynnsey Jewett @LaChewieLynns
08 February, 06:35
Ok, but question, because of being awake and questioning more: A few "victums" have put together this whole production "exposing" MJ and things he did, and it had a house staff give details on what she witnessed.. soool were they just paid a lot of money to say these things?
it wouldnt shock me- I always felt like MJ stood more a deep and equal love for all.

Lynnsey Jewett @LaChewieLynns
08 February, 06:36
In response Lynnsey Jewett to her Publication
Yep- still asleep, please forgive my spelling errors 🥴

Klement Cuka @RealClemency
08 February, 06:34
O its like a hole which we fall but cannot come back
Q its like a hole with a road in it we may fall but there is a way to come back from it.

Our world is deffinitely a Q
maybe the road is invisible but surely it exists .

Troy Halter @VonHalter
08 February, 06:11

Steven Nuxoll @StevenPNuxoll
08 February, 03:54

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
08 February, 02:30
A couple years ago from Santa Claus of the United States!!

https://youtu.be/0MW2yqjxl...

California American @CaliforniaAmerican
08 February, 02:27
Wow. I'm SO blessed if Michael got away from evil's grip.

Look familiar?

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
08 February, 12:58

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
08 February, 12:56
Nana has never heeard of Weekend b4 but the singer at half time moved and sang like MJ and the first thing I thought when I saw the dancers with the bandaged faces was when MJ's face was burned in the Pepsi thing. Angels with mask? Dancers with bandaged faces? Dancers make a Q in the middle of the field.
That is just my perception,.

Sonia Trenorden @Russell48
08 February, 06:03
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I didn’t get to see any of this Nana but I would like too because I have read somewhere that hinted that maybe the Weeknd character was Prince under the mask ! No proof of course but Mmmm....... very interesting ! 👀🤔🧐😎

Anon MeUpp @Jahty
08 February, 08:23
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I will have to watch it a few more times. Thank you

Hope IsNotCrazy @Birdy1052014
08 February, 12:44
Could MJ be.....?

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
08 February, 12:40
Come on y'all, you got to know he's alive by now!

Henry Specter @HSpecter
08 February, 12:44
In response Jim Rogowski to his Publication
What??? so is he a good guy or bad guy?

Jack Saxon @Timberwolf5
08 February, 12:36
Revisionist history at its finest😼How much do they pay you?...

Surly Rabitt @SurlyRabitt
08 February, 12:33
wow, thank you. You've spark thouhgt and I am greatful

Jared McLaughlin @Jaredmcl
08 February, 12:32
Ron burkle just bought this property and his 27 year old son died in hollywood.

Julie Hughes @Jules_68
08 February, 12:32

RICHARD NHY @TitoRichard
08 February, 12:31
So he was mot actually molesting children but rescuing/protecting them?

✨ANASTAZIA✨ 1✌️7 @Q_2_B_FREE
08 February, 12:41
In response RICHARD NHY to his Publication
Ahhh , I love lightbulb moments.

Only followers of this user (onward) can see their posts