Only people mentioned by LightHeartAnon in this post can reply
IAM B0B MILLER #Trump2023 @I_AM_READY
11 February, 03:43
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
AND Future

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
11 February, 11:31
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
Quantum "String"-You-Larity

Black (W)hole/White Hole

The Universe is a Toroidal Field of Spinning, Sonoluminscent Liquid Light, Simultaneously Expanding and Contracting through the Zero Point (i.e. "Black Hole") of Space-Time/Time Space.

The "Big Bang AND the Big Bloom (Flower of Life)

EVERYTHING in the Entire Universe--from Atoms to Galaxies, is a Holo-Fractal (i.e. Whole-in
Each-Part/Part-in-Each-Whole) Expression of this Universal Source Field, otherwise known as 'GOD"

The Human Heart is an Embodiment of the Universal Heart of Creation which is Simultaneously Present in Everything and Everyone, Everywhere

We are the Systolic/Dystolic Hearbeat of God

SEE MEME IN COMMENTS BELOW THIS POST
Shape of the Universe - The Orange Theory - YouTube

How does the Universe work? dive in to The Orange Theory to find out some ideas... but if you seek the truth remember what Buddhist spiritual guide Geshe Kel...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
11 February, 11:40
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
THE QUANTUM STRING-"YOU"-LARITY/UNIVERSAL TORUS

"God is an Intelligible Sphere whose Center is Everywhere and Circumference Nowhere." -The 12th Century Book of 24 Philosophers

"I Salute the Light in Your Eyes, Where the WHOLE UNIVERSE DWELLS. For when I Am in that Center Within Me and You are in that Place Within You, then We Shall Be as ONE." Crazy Horse