Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
08 February, 10:00
Japan. Hinomaru. Sun rise country. rough seas. freed birds. Japan to be liberated. World to be liberated.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
10 February, 11:31
In response Angel feather555 to her Publication
🙏🏻❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
Today is Japan's National Foundation Day🎌
I hope the movement will accelerate.

February 11th is Kigensetsu, the 2683rd year since our country was born.

I pray that the world will be peaceful as soon as possible. I pray that dawn will come soon.

Do devils hate 11? ?
Major disasters are often on the 11th.

By the way, there are torii gates everywhere in Japan. The torii gate is the path of the gods. There are also places where you wonder why there is a torii, such as in the sea, on the edge of a cliff, on the side of a road, in a rice field.
At the end of the torii gate is the shrine of the god.Japanese gods are watching us from various places.Volcanoes are also active. Isn't it about time for the Japanese gods' patience to reach their limit? I hope so.
✨⛩️✨🎌🗾
https://anonup.com/thread/...
11:57 PM - Feb 10, 2023
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Angelfeather555 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angel feather555, click on at the bottom under it