Only people mentioned by Oleendee in this post can reply
Sherlock Pepe @SherlockPepe
12 May, 09:12
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
Jesse Ventura and depopulation through vaccines.

https://rumble.com/v25qh9g...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
12 May, 09:42
In response Sherlock Pepe to his Publication
Thank you,
I'll save this.
πŸΈπŸ‘

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Froggie_2322) can see their posts

Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
12 May, 06:44

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
πŸ€”πŸ˜²πŸ™‚πŸ€

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
12 May, 05:46
true
thats why he got out of politics.

All Right @ALL_RIGHT
12 May, 05:39
Jessie "The Body" Ventura was talking about the depopulation agenda via vaccines way back in like 2012.

Only followers of this user (Froggie_2322) can see their posts

TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
18 February, 10:15
ghost with a non jews did it post?πŸ˜‚
maybe i should turn that channel back on, it got pretty bad there for a while

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
18 February, 09:27
I remember him and Ron Paul were trying to cause an insurrection on face crook over a straw poll, in myspace days.....coupled with Alex Jones, ILLUMINATIDEVILFKFACE< and NO patriots did not fall for it.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
18 February, 09:28
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
THEN looked him up further, secret org, and its wife eastern star, did they scrub that info on the net. IDK> RAND ORG>

the unimpeachable empty13 @empty13
18 February, 09:09
I doubt it.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
10 February, 09:17
I always think of the Xfiles episode, when Ventura plays a man in black...

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
10 February, 09:17
Saw something once about him being Mike Lindell, the MyPillow guy.

Can't wait to see who all the masked peeps are!

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
10 February, 09:10
He sure was dropping those truth bombs πŸ’£ πŸ’£