Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
Most people don't believe Shane and they don't like me either, but I love you regardless and I won't give up on you!
10:18 AM - Feb 10, 2023
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
Michael Merrier @MichaelMerrier
10 February, 01:22
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
It takes time to go through all this. Still reconciling many concurrent events from multiple sources.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
10 February, 01:33
In response Michael Merrier to his Publication
This is why we have military behind us, vindicating our codes. Its getting painfully obvious at this point fam. ♥🤗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
10 February, 10:29
And I love and won't give up on you either. Yeshua loves you and never gives up.

Numbers 6:24-26
Ephesians 2:9-10
John 14:6
John 3:16

🙏🙏🙏

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
10 February, 11:20
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
Tell me more about this image? What does it mean? Please and TY!

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
10 February, 10:26
First time I met Shane I thought he was a baseball score account 🤣🤣 Kept asking him what's with all the Yankee scores.

Toni Perruso @Tper58
10 February, 10:23 (E)
I love you posts of Shane’s and you.. 💓Thank you