11:47 PM - Feb 09, 2023
Only people mentioned by Starz4stripes in this post can reply
Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
10 February, 07:59
In response Starz4stripes Lmm to her Publication
For all those who are experiencing "Betelgeuse" mania:

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Alarming Betelgeuse Update Was Just Received From Scientists - YouTube

#eldddir #eldddir_space #eldddir_earth #eldddir_homo #eldddir_animals#eldddir_disaster #eldddir_ocean #eldddir_bombs #eldddir_future #eldddir_tech #eldddir_j...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Back to the Future @Backontrack
10 February, 02:03
Betelgeuse their fort blown sky high
The tethered link to us severed for eternity.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
10 February, 01:49
I'm confused. I've heard of CPT or whatever the correct acronym is, but who the heck is Dan? How are they different?

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
10 February, 01:26
I asked this a few days ago. Not sure what to think of DAN.

Starz4stripes Lmm @Starz4stripes
10 February, 01:39
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
DAN's answers are definitely very interesting 🤔

reaper myer @reapermyer
10 February, 01:07
prob nothing then people will say he never said what year lol

Julie Que @JulieQue
10 February, 01:33
In response reaper myer to his Publication
You are right I totally missed that the year wasn’t included. Hopefully someone will go back and ask DAN the question with the year added on.

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
10 February, 01:40
In response reaper myer to his Publication
This whole DAN thing is strange. Look what he said about you. I believe it's programmed to lie and make up stuff. Some things could be true.