Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
09 February, 04:20
šŸ‘€ THIS!!šŸ‘‡

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
09 February, 06:05
In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication
https://www.foxnews.com/us...

PLEASE STOP SPREADING MISINFORMATION ABOUT DESANTIS!

No, Ron worked in the military from 2004 to 2010.

https://simple.wikipedia.o...

Epstein treatment was handled in Palm Beach by sheriff and state attorney from 2005 to 2009.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
09 February, 06:42
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Well, we do NOT know for certain whoā€™s good and whoā€™s bad at this time, but if I thought it was ā€˜disinformation, I certainly wouldnā€™t be posting it! There are just too many red flags with DeSantis, and we ought to know by now that the old adage ā€œwhere thereā€™s smoke, thereā€™s fireā€ is accurate. But we shall soon seeā€¦

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
I live in Florida and you may not don't know how much Ron helped me and my family and my community throughout the covid scamdemic. Desantis fought for Floridians and I will never forget how much he did, and how much he is still doing.

I think he is Ron 2.0.

We were all stating to wonder for 2 years where we could live and not get thrown into a concentration camp for refusing the vax.

But things are much better now.

So much fear for 2 years. I want justice for all of it.

Thanks, for listening.
07:51 PM - Feb 09, 2023
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
09 February, 08:17
Yes, there IS so much to fear right now!! Iā€™ve been fighting a demonic medical community here, and itā€™s exhausting and wears one down so much! We had to give in yesterday though and it both breaks my heart and fills me with anger!! But whatever happens, DeSantis HAS been so good for Florida. I do pray that we will get some really good surprises in the end!! #GodWins šŸ˜„ā¤ļøā¤ļøā¤ļø

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
10 February, 09:28
I call the doctors nazis with the nazi death protocol of remdesivir and ventilator = death.

I am sending a prayer to help you with your doctor issue, but I think all these doctors need a wakeup call for their bad actions.

They treat us all like we are a number.

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
09 February, 07:56
i was going to ask you what is going on with this de santis thing.
sometimes you gotta keep enemies closeer than friends..
i dont know.
im just reading and watching.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
10 February, 09:32
In response sharon pasvant to her Publication
agree, totally, but I know what I have lived through moment by moment the last 4 years. I follow the governor closely because it involves me and my family.

Ron's policies have affected me and my family and my community, and thank God we had him and not someone else to tighten the nazi noose around our necks from covid scam protocol.

I am waiting for the grand jury to start up on covid fraud here in Florida.