Only people mentioned by BludGeonT in this post can reply
Angela Martin @Marangela
09 February, 01:42
In response 1776 Again to his Publication
I think a bunch of DEMS and RINOS. from the States of MN, MI, IL, WI, CA, PA, OR, WA, etc. need to have all their assets seized, and turned over to the people they harmed, who lost their homes and businesses first, and then, which includes every other citizen of this country. Those criminals have enough 'squirreled' away somewhere

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
09 February, 01:41
The *crisis actors* better pay for their #CrimesAgainstHumanity (they know who they are) #timber

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Grandma Jenn @jennifer_cloud9
09 February, 01:27
Thank You for MORE TRUTH...I've heard this but you explained it very well...

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
09 February, 01:16
Thank God People are waking up. It was a SLOPPY FF,
shot over 2 days. You can tell by the photos.

The real G Floyd died in TX 3 yrs B4 the FF, His probation
officer went on FB before they shut her down. This is an ACTOR
playing G Floyd, then playing as his Bestie.

They pulled the same FF in many Western Nations.

Grandma Jenn @jennifer_cloud9
09 February, 01:28
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
...and the TRUTH shall set you FREE

anon one @Gamma50
09 February, 01:59
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
Sandy Hook was so brazen; they took over the airwaves for days and I saw the chicanery from the first. It was an amateur high school play!

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
09 February, 12:40
explained Perfectly!!! 🙏🏻

Farmer’s Daughter @Farmers_Daughter
07 February, 11:43
What. The. Fuck.

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
07 February, 11:39
it was a all fake just to stoke race war