Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
Please pray I can get my kitchen pipes unclogged. I got some canning to do this weekend. AND well I use my kitchen a lot. Pour baking soda, vinegar, you name it, some drain unglogger, now got a mini snake....some degreaser otw but I just need this unclogged today. TY
11:31 AM - Feb 09, 2023
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
Baba Yaga 67 @mbarnes
09 February, 11:51 (E)
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Have you tried muratic acid?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
09 February, 12:08
In response Baba Yaga 67 to his Publication
No thank you!! Think the problem is further down, wonder if that will help. Now the pipes are clear but sucker is still not draining.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
09 February, 11:40
PRAYERS YOUR DRAINS GET UNCLOGGED IN JESUS NAME AMEN

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
09 February, 11:35
Same happened to me… professionals came out, asked if I cooked with a lot of oil and grease….😂😂

09 February, 11:46
In response RoccoQ to her Publication
😂😂😂I am half southern by lineage. lol