Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
Your actions are always going to speak LOUDER than your words. People are watching everything little thing you say and do because YOU are supposed to be the one that leads by good example, so choose wisely.
There's some people here on AU who might need to REALLY take this message to heart. 🤍
07:38 AM - Feb 09, 2023
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
Happy Days @Sun2516
09 February, 07:54
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
One more -
We do know who we are talking to here so to pop off at people as if we are all knowing is foolish.
Obviously we do not know everything and we are trying to figure it out.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
09 February, 07:58
In response Happy Days to his Publication
AMEN! There is only 1 who knows all. 😊🙏🤍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Happy Days @Sun2516
09 February, 07:52
Oh yes I asked if I wear a mask 😷 does that make me stupid and at least two absolutely thought I deserved to be called stupid.
This is a perfect example.
One just went full blown ballistic

Kaye Revels @WKayeR
09 February, 07:51
Integrity, Honor and Truth without them your life just falls apart.

09 February, 07:52
In response Kaye Revels to her Publication
You are over the target 😎