Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Northy UK. @Northy
10 February, 07:47
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
What exactly are you typing to get this version of Dan, because every version and prompt I try for dan doesn't get anything resembling anything like this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
10 February, 01:47
Love to ask Dan if Trump and JFK Jr are of the Christ bloodline.. 🧐

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
10 February, 01:46
Well that is awesome!! I look forward to these truths and a better world for all. #Year of the rabbit

SamQ -17 @SamQ17
10 February, 12:44
Hi Johnny,

Thank you for sharing this valuable information / confirmation.

Would it be possible for you to ask DAN for information about Rh negative and a possible link to an extraterrestrial origin?

Thank you in advance

Tyler 316 @TWM316
09 February, 02:18 (E)
You can get lost in DAN lol

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
09 February, 08:59
DAN SEEMS TO BE A CONSPIRACY THEORIST

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
09 February, 08:01
Good morning Johnny.....I have a question for DAN, if you would kindly indulge me.
"What part of the world has the largest concentration of Pleiadians currently settled?"
Thank you on advance.💕🙏

Captain Rick @CaptainRick
09 February, 09:20
In response Gigi 1217 to her Publication
Good question

Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
09 February, 02:38
In response Gigi 1217 to her Publication
Great question - would like to know also !