Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
David Treciak @scifiwriter
13 February, 04:43
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
It's been over two years since the election. How long does it take to round up members of the deep state and put them away? The NSA monitors everything and is the reason behind Q claiming "We have it all."
A post on 8 kun said, put Trump in prison with Assange and tell him to be patient, sometimes you have to show them. Until then, you WAIT HERE. Then watch how fast the timetable gets revised REAL FAST.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
13 February, 01:05
Hmmm ... all not as it seems
Just 🙏 he's safe

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
10 February, 04:30
COMPLAIN folks, make your Voice heard, they will back down!

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
10 February, 01:51
and ilDonaldoTrumpo tweeted for people to stop supporting Project Veritas until they bring James back and now ilDonaldoTrumpo was just suspended from Twitter

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
13 February, 02:06
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
This is two days old- he's back on again

Leesy Frank @LeesyFrank
09 February, 10:19
I believe there has been a credible threat to him and the company. Remember when Trump said "the Pharma companies are not happy with me..I may be in danger" ? They develop the poisons and I am becoming more and more certain that those organizations are beyond Evil. James needs to be out of the limelight for his own sake.

This is my interpretation of what is going on.

connie wright @cowri
09 February, 10:17

connie wright @cowri
09 February, 10:24
In response connie wright to her Publication

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
09 February, 09:24

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
13 February, 04:57
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
My thinking exactly.

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
13 February, 06:29
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
He needs some kind of protection that is for sure. 🙏🏼🙏🏼

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
09 February, 09:47
Why would he even need a board. It's his media company that does undercover work.

Paisley Park @Paisley66
09 February, 09:27
I unfollowed them and told them they were paid to do this after the Pfizer story. Told them to shove it

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
09 February, 06:15
After their latest undercover op, I have no doubt Pfizer is out for his head on a platter... I hope he's hiding somewhere really safe with all this loved ones, and has excellent security watching out for him.

He really hit the world with that latest story, and he knew what would happen. The backlash from Pfizer will be intense if they can find him.

I'll be praying for his safety (and family). He stuck his neck out big time so the world could see the truth. If he has to be removed for his safety...so be it.

Lynda Jeffs @LyndaJ
09 February, 09:07
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
I would be hoping that Big daddy T would be keeping him and the family safe from this BS..... At least I hope...

Dennis Gallant @Dengalla
09 February, 06:12
The people and their money WILL follow James.

Carey Lou @Careylou
09 February, 06:01
I suspect he is in hiding for his protection

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
09 February, 02:34
Sounding like either protection or some sort of legal move.
They have won all the cases where there were sued so far I understand.

???

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
09 February, 01:03
il Donaldo Trumpo, [Feb 8, 2023 at 7:51 PM]
James O'Keefe IS Project Veritas. NO JAMES, NO DONATIONS!!!

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
10 February, 01:49
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
and ilDonaldoTrumpo was just suspended from Twitter

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
10 February, 01:49
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
and ilDonaldoTrumpo was just suspended from Twitter

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
09 February, 01:00

Hot Boudin @HotBoudin
08 February, 11:49
He is Project Veritas. How could that even be a remote possibility?

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
08 February, 09:47
👀🤔

ZPEPlasma Energy @Obstatunity
08 February, 11:52
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
1) What 'kind' of board?!?

2) Protecting him?

3) Praying