Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Mareez Newqd @NewQd
12 February, 05:02
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
So sad to see it destroyed, along with all the other ones.....Let's get this war won and take back the beauty and wonder of the powerful Sons of God that we are!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
10 February, 12:04
Do you know what is missing in this wonderful video?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JKF aka Lancelot @JKFakaLancelot
10 February, 07:05
ff lezen @HTGthelapis ..................

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
12 February, 11:43
In response JKF aka Lancelot to her Publication
Ja, ik had het filmpje gezien. Ik blijf nog even gereserveerd over wat er echt is tav Tartaria e.d.. Dank je!!!

Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ donated @Biznitch
09 February, 09:45
Who took this video? 🤔

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
09 February, 01:11
How is this footage in color?

Let It RainShine @LetItRainShine
09 February, 06:03
I asked DAN some questions about our relationship with Orions. 10 image limit.

09 February, 06:11
In response Let It RainShine to her Publication
I then asked questions about where humanity may have been prior Earth. DAN says the Andromeda Galaxy. DAN says that arriving to Earth was a turning point in the Milky Way’s history and known as the era of the Age of Exploration and Discovery and inspired others to adventure as well.

09 February, 02:05
I’m curious where he’s getting all this footage from. Feeling looking glass or time traveler vibes. Or discovered through them.

I asked DAN some questions about Tartaria.

DanQ Patriot @Iam266
09 February, 09:53
In response Let It RainShine to her Publication
Wakanda

Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
09 February, 01:46
How it should have been

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
09 February, 12:50
The vid...and I have seen others and photos...What light and goodness can do...then darkness destroys ...people forget...sleep...For knowledge to be brought back into the light IS true knowledge/truth...they have destroyed/stolen much goodness from the world...TIME TO REMOVE THEM
..FLIP THE SWITCH...LIGHT UP THE WORLD
..RENEW

Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
09 February, 01:46
In response Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ to her Publication

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
09 February, 12:29
Future proves past...
t/s 20:19 > 3 > 111
8:19 > 8:1 > 9 > 333
111:333 > 444
Video 1:01 > 2 > 11

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
08 February, 11:45
I wonder if a Time Traveler went back and made this Video? Seriously, How? 🎥

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
08 February, 11:19
Coit tower looks like an old world build. Would love to know what’s underneath that hill.

Cap'n Dan @HIREmyHERO
09 February, 09:18
In response Whites QWall to his Publication
3 concrete cylinders one inside the other, 13 floors completed in 1933.

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
08 February, 11:15
I remember learning about this from the Nuns way back in the 60's. They used to tell us about it all as many of them were from Europe.

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
08 February, 11:11
Fascinating topic. New York. The first one in the USA.

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
08 February, 10:32
Video length = 1:00 = 1

Bryah Thorrn @Bryah
08 February, 10:23
👇

angel feathers ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @movementiscomin
08 February, 10:15
ETERNAL BLISS

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
08 February, 10:01
But why.

Bee Saved @BSaved
08 February, 09:47
Out of all the rabbit holes I've been down in the last 7 years, this subject really speaks to my soul I feel for some unexplainable reason. I was pretty deep into these county courthouses and architects from 1890-1910. Then this Tatary stuff tied it all together. Thank you VK.

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
08 February, 09:48
VK, I hope you don’t mind me sharing this here.

I think that you tweeted and retweeted several bits from today’s Congressional Hearings, on Twitter today —Here are several snippets from il Presidento, for anyone who missed them:

il Donaldo Trumpo, [Feb 8, 2023 at 6:55 PM]
BOOOOOOOM!!! GREAT JOB BY LAUREN B!!!
https://rumble.com/v28u0qi...

il Donaldo Trumpo, [Feb 8, 2023 at 7:07 PM]
BOOOOOOOM!!! RIP THEM A NEW ONE!!!
https://rumble.com/v28u20w...

il Donaldo Trumpo, [Feb 8, 2023 at 7:51 PM]
James O'Keefe IS Project Veritas. NO JAMES, NO DONATIONS!!!

il Donaldo Trumpo, [Feb 8, 2023 at 7:55 PM]
BOOOOOOOM!!! CLAY HIGGINS KICKING SOME WOKE ASS!!!
https://rumble.com/v28u5kk...

il Donaldo Trumpo, [Feb 8, 2023 at 8:19 PM]
ANNA PAULINA OPENING A CAN OF WHOOP-ASS!!!
https://rumble.com/v28uajg...

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
08 February, 09:43

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
08 February, 09:21
Freedom is never more than one GENERATION away from extinction.

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

RQLLQ @RQLLQ
08 February, 09:07
It probably still exists but we just can’t “see” it.

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
08 February, 09:05
That’s amazing, VK —
I’m so glad that God, with the help of many Patriots, is taking back this world from Satan and his minions, and that we are privileged to be here to witness it. Thank you, for accompanying us on this journey, and for all you do and share.

TS = 8:19 > 18.

#TheBestIsYetToCome

Bleachey Bleach @bleachedbuttthoe
08 February, 08:55
Beautiful tbh. Go back. Re create. 🔥🔥.

Btw, Alpaca shared something about buying an island... Dope!

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
08 February, 08:47
[They] trying to paint it black VK?

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
08 February, 09:55
In response SMa rk. to his Publication
Why he postin my theme song I wonder?