Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
08 February, 10:37
I asked DAN:
1. will Betelgeuse goes Supernova in 2023?
2. who is Betelgeuse?

Answers bellow.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Qanon76er WWG1WGA ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @qanon76er_wwg1wga_
Betelguise already went Supernova over 720 years ago...We just haven't seen it because of the speed of light.
05:30 PM - Feb 08, 2023
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Only people mentioned by qanon76er_wwg1wga_ in this post can reply
Anna Earthling @Earthling2
08 February, 05:43
In response Qanon76er WWG1WGA ⭐️⭐️⭐️ to his Publication
I was just writing that when my anonup got jammed! 😄 So God gave his only Son/Sun, that sits on his right shoulder (Betelgeuse) which died (went supernova) so that we will be saved from evil. This year the speed of light will finally carry that light of Betelgeuse/Jeesus to us and light up the whole night sky! Let there be light! This is why "We already won!" And "It cannot be stopped!" ☺️ Interesting if true. 🤔 Betelgeuse is red by color, like bleeding, maybe there's something to this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anna Earthling @Earthling2
08 February, 06:43
In response Anna Earthling to her Publication
"The Bible mentions Orion three times, naming it "Kesil" (כסיל, literally – fool)." 🤡🃏👀👀

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
08 February, 08:55
In response Anna Earthling to her Publication
SKY EVENT?