Dimitri Anon @Spartan
07 February, 10:32
People in Turkey saw this strange light in the sky right before the earthquake.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EAL Stokes @EAL
So many people out at 4 a.m.?
05:37 AM - Feb 08, 2023
In response Dimitri Anon to his Publication
Only people mentioned by EAL in this post can reply
Dimitri Anon @Spartan
08 February, 05:46
In response EAL Stokes to her Publication
A bit strange, but people tend to leave their buildings if there is an earthquake or a threat of one.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EAL Stokes @EAL
08 February, 06:24
In response Dimitri Anon to his Publication
I don't think so. The video says it was before the earthquake and this one happened at 4 am. I think there are a lot of people out at that early hour... And if there had been an earthquake warning, there wouldn't have been all these people under the rubble. Most people were sleeping when it happened. Also, why issue a Bluebeam at 4 a.m. when most people are sleeping? I'm not saying it didn't happen, but I have my doubts about all these videos. On the other hand, I have no doubt that all this was planned to make Turkey reconsider its positions. HAARPS is capable of triggering an earthquake.
See: HAL Open Science
"High-power ELF radiation generated by modulated HF heating of the ionosphere can cause Earthquakes, Cyclones and localized heating" From Fran de Aquino
It's cristal clear...