Dimitri Anon @Spartan
People in Turkey saw this strange light in the sky right before the earthquake.
10:32 PM - Feb 07, 2023
Only people mentioned by Spartan in this post can reply
sunny ormsby @sunnyorm
08 February, 03:57
In response Dimitri Anon to his Publication
look's like a common space satellite launch

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nino Trumpet @truthpa
08 February, 10:31
why, are they speaking Russian in Turkey?
Is this CGI video?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dimitri Anon @Spartan
08 February, 10:48
In response Nino Trumpet to his Publication
I didn't pick up on the language. I hope the channels where I see these post, vet them before posting. The subject matter appears to be correct in my opinion. We all know the DS can and will do anything to keep from being taken down. That includes a nuclear blast. It's much easier to pass off an earthquake as a natural occurence.

EAL Stokes @EAL
08 February, 05:37
So many people out at 4 a.m.?

Dimitri Anon @Spartan
08 February, 05:46
In response EAL Stokes to her Publication
A bit strange, but people tend to leave their buildings if there is an earthquake or a threat of one.

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
08 February, 02:55
It's all holograms and building a reason why the earthquake happened.... but weather engineering caused the quake. These people are sick bastards!

Diane Harris @Ladydiaz
07 February, 11:56
Bluebeam ???

Dimitri Anon @Spartan
08 February, 05:40
In response Diane Harris to her Publication
Technology beyond our current knowledge.

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
07 February, 11:06
What the hell is that? Its moving slow.....

Victor This Guy @This_guy
07 February, 10:37
How long before?

Dimitri Anon @Spartan
07 February, 10:40
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
That was my question as well. It was not mentioned.