Dennis Gallant @Dengalla
04:39 AM - Feb 08, 2023
Only people mentioned by Dengalla in this post can reply
TheStormIsHere NOW @theyRcoming
08 February, 09:57
In response Dennis Gallant to his Publication
How many million of us have this same story?
Have these same feelings?
Have a shit ton of lead?
Their days are numbered!!
Be Ready!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
08 February, 09:41
I have confidence that justice is coming. These people won't rest until it does. Afterward their souls need healing.😭

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mama Tee donated @MamaT
08 February, 09:40

Sovereign Follower _Z_ @GrinBoy
08 February, 09:28
They can run...

ROBIN Hippiechic @AmericanHippieChic
08 February, 09:10
I can feel her pain…☹️☹️😢

Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
08 February, 08:51
Dear Lord this is exactly what they did to my Brother!

Dennis Gallant @Dengalla
08 February, 04:04
In response Mrs. Brown to her Publication
So sorry to hear about your brother. They murdered my brother also.

Colleen Hopely @CozmoColleen2974
08 February, 08:31
Oh my heart 😢 They tried to give this to my dad...I told that doc that I would hunt her down if she did. They use the craziest scare tactics to make you feel like if you don't give them this he's gonna die. I feel so bad for the people that think they're doing the right thing because that's what the doctors are telling them they need to do. Fear works. Glad I was awake enough to understand or my dad wouldn't be here.

Spookmeister @Spookmeister
08 February, 06:41
Heart wrenching, these psychopaths' need to be held accountable. How the hell could a nurse or a doctor do this. What the ! I will never trust the medical profession again.

Common Sense Angel @lookcommonsense
08 February, 04:53
😲😁😄😁OH YES ITS TIME

I KNOW 100% THAT DOCTORS, NURSES CAREGIVERS THAT FORCED KILLED INJECTED PATIENTS AGAINST THEIR WILL NOW HAVE A "BULLSEYE TARGET" ON THEIR BACKS

OH YES, MY LITTLE DUMPLINGS *** WE CAN NOT WAIT *** TO DROP YOU, FILTHY MEDICAL STAFF, LIKE A BAD HABIT! ONE SHOT TO THE BACK OF YOUR HEAD!

HEY DOCTORS, NURSES, ADMINISTRATORS, DEPARTMENT HEADS, AND FINANCE DEPARTMENTS OF THE HOSPITALS EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU!

GUESS WHAT MY LITTLE CUPCAKE DUMPLINGS?

WE THE PEOPLE HAVE A TARGET ON YOUR BACK
YOUR TIME IS UP!

( YA KNOW HOW PEOPLE ARE BEING SHOT DEAD ALL OVER *CHICANGO * AND NOTHING IS BEING DONE ABOUT IT? )

SOON VERY SOON

AND I CANT WAIT!
DOCTORS AND NURSES WILL BE "MARKED" FOR EXECUTION ON THEIR WAY TO AND FROM WORK

(I'M JUST SAYIN...)

"""" (NEWS AT 11- TONIGHT FOLKS SEVERAL NURSES AND DOCTORS WERE SHOT AT RANDOM AND DIED WHILE LEAVING WORK... STAY TUNED AFTER THESE WORDS FROM OUR SPONSORS FOR MORE DETAILS.)"""😳😲😩😫😨😷😆

Dennis Gallant @Dengalla
08 February, 05:19
In response Common Sense Angel to her Publication
It gets even better! Once the MedBeds are in place, Doctors, Nurses, Hospitals AND pharmaceuticals WILL BE OBSOLETE. This tech is being used in limited cases to keep WhiteHat soldiers numbers up while they CLEAN OUT the D.U.M.B.s. There are some videos of soldiers talking about getting both arms cut off by DS laser weapons and waking later with ALL functions INTACT,