Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
07 February, 11:16

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susie __Q @Susie_Q
C-SPAN shared Obiden's itinerary for the rest of this week...
Definitely the original POS Obiden.
11:41 PM - Feb 07, 2023
In response Rae Rae to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Susie_Q in this post can reply
Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
08 February, 05:25
In response Susie __Q to her Publication
It's hilarious they used a photo of the real Biden.
The clone doesn't really look like him although my husband can't tell the difference. 🙄

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susie __Q @Susie_Q
08 February, 10:46 (E)
In response Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. to her Publication
I could be wrong...
But, when I think about eyes and ears closed this Scripture comes
to mind.

John 12:40
"He hath blinded their eyes, and hardened their heart; that they should not see with their eyes, nor understand with their heart, and be converted, and I should heal them."

My Prayers ARE For Eyes And Ears Open BUT My Prayers Are Not My Will But Father God's Will For The Individuals. Open So They May Grow In Understanding Through Christ Jesus. There MAY Be A Person That Can't Handle The Truth, SO Father God Protects Them, Saves Their Soul BY Closing Their Eyes And Ears.
THIS Is SO Important To Me... Because Of This Scripture, I Plant The Seed Then Only Say Something Should I Am Asked Questions. I WILL Definitely Giggle, Laugh Out Loud, While Hearing Something On The TV, On Radio...But Won't Comment Because I Don't Water The Seed Planted, Father God And Jesus Does The Watering. 💕🙏💕

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
08 February, 11:00
In response Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. to her Publication
Truly... Holding My Tongue,
Not Expressing Knowledge,
Counting To Ten Before Responding, Allowing Someone To Complete Their Comment BEFORE I Respond HAS Been MY Big Test. I Want Folks To Know Everything... But Some Folks Can't Handle The Truth. A "Drip, Drip, Drip Soft Exposure Disclosure Information Revelation" IS Imperative For Some Folks...Others ARE Sponges And Can't Get Enough. I Just Chuckle To Myself Asking Father God To Please Show Those Folks Truth.
💕🙏💕 Amen. 💕🙏💕

Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
07 February, 11:44
In response Susie __Q to her Publication
I don't see how people don't see it - to me it's clearly obvious this "new" Biden isn't the same as the old. Years ago I saw that something was off about him because he looked like plastic. ha

Of course he's going to Madison, WI - my home state. lol

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
07 February, 11:54
In response Rae Rae to her Publication
Totally agree!

I remain in awe how folks are SO blind. Maybe one DOES see and just won't say anything cause someone else is SO blind!

Time is short.
I expect this to go on not much longer. Obiden said 2025 and I was like dude...
Terra Firma can't go that far.
Terra Firma was just attacked Monday from DS.
Evildoers MUST BE Dispatched.