Only people mentioned by JujuPatriot71 in this post can reply
Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
08 February, 05:26
In response Rae Rae to her Publication
He was Famous for his blue eyes And no, blue eyes don't change to brown, they just fade.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lets Fly @theaeronaut
08 February, 12:15

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
08 February, 05:22
In response Lets Fly to his Publication
Not an actor. A clone.

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
07 February, 11:41
C-SPAN shared Obiden's itinerary for the rest of this week...
Definitely the original POS Obiden.

Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
07 February, 11:44
In response Susie __Q to her Publication
I don't see how people don't see it - to me it's clearly obvious this "new" Biden isn't the same as the old. Years ago I saw that something was off about him because he looked like plastic. ha

Of course he's going to Madison, WI - my home state. lol

08 February, 05:25
In response Susie __Q to her Publication
It's hilarious they used a photo of the real Biden.
The clone doesn't really look like him although my husband can't tell the difference. 🙄

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
07 February, 11:19
several years ago.
😂