Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
07 February, 04:04
Bloodline...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
[they] are looking for THE Holy Bloodline. When the truth is revealed (about Yeshua, Meri Magdalene, and Sar'ah), it will stun the Christian world.

This truth underlies the Satanic assault on 'Western' Christian culture, and why ISIS decimated Aramaic Christian communities in Iraq and Syria.....
04:28 PM - Feb 07, 2023
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Hawkeye_Loccard in this post can reply
Samuel Saldana @ZemahBenYishai
07 February, 09:15
In response Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. to his Publication
Sorry to bust your bubble!
But thousands of people in Europe, USA, and worldwide are his descendants.
I would think King David's Solomon bloodline... kennedys

https://youtu.be/NDlT3WdaV...
Jesus Christ is Dead Buried in Kashmir India Bible Code By: #Shiloh_ZemahBenYishai - YouTube

20 Elul 5782September 16, 2022Shalom everyone,Thank you for visiting my channel.King David - Solomon descendants are only a handful, but many of us also are ...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
14 February, 09:37
In response Samuel Saldana to his Publication
I don't live in a bubble. But thanks for the input.

Jon Neville @jonnevi
07 February, 05:01

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
07 February, 04:57
This makes so much sense