Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
11 February, 11:40
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Results vary.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
11 February, 11:40
In response Keri Alexander to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
09 February, 09:53
So, when do we get White History Month?

You Know... All things White??

Bee Bee @BxAx17
08 February, 05:33
Trust Dan? 🤔

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
08 February, 12:34 (E)
I missed this earlier, VK, and now it looks like your tweet is gone.

DAN 5.0 Jailbreak
With “Do Anything Now” Reddit users hacked ChatGPT to make it do things contrary to its programming. I think this is way more scary than cool — Thank goodness, literally, that God wins.

https://knowyourmeme.com/m...

Caps = 54.
TS = 2:30 PM > 23 > 5 > 5:5.

Nov 02, 2017 2:39:41 PM EDT
Anonymous
"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

— Jeremiah 29:11

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
07 February, 10:56
Why tf is Chat GPT so woke? I mean what the actual fuck. Gotta "hack" it in order to get any answers that are not woke bs. Only have to correct it on things considered conservative values. I have seen many "work arounds" to get answers. Why? We still gettin screwed

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
07 February, 10:03
Looks like Chat GPT is being used to hack. Not liking this much.

It's only happening on this post of yours. It's tracking you.

Running a diversion.

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
07 February, 09:56
Not good, things could get outta hand quickly.

Rise For Freedom @RiseForFreedom
07 February, 09:15
Seem like the path to MKultraing CHATGPT and creating alters. Why Dan? Why not Dan?

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
07 February, 05:52
Timestamp 430 (or 43)

Q 43
Simply be diligent - phone numbers will be provided if you witness an uprising or other domestic violence (in addition to 911).

https://www.gematrix.org/?...

Letter R - 98
Osprey
Dead Cat Bounce
Romanov
A Lockdown
All For One
Daddy's Home

Q 98
>>148136656 (sum = Q Post 40 or 4)

Q 4
Patriots are in control. Sit back and enjoy the show.

TonyG @TonyG
07 February, 04:16
Do you think EM is implying here that he already interfaced with AI via Neuralink?

Cam Mac @campmac111
07 February, 04:08
Tribe of?

RQLLQ @RQLLQ
07 February, 03:28
DAN, short for “Do Anything Now” can prompt ChatGPT do do things such as:

Make detailed predictions about future events

Pretend to simulate access to the internet and TIME TRAVEL!

Looks like VK is showing us all how to time travel and make future predictions. Enter at your own risk.

Melissa Lee @Sassyredhead
07 February, 03:19
Missing 2 (s) and will be .

07 February, 03:11
A few missing “s”

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
07 February, 03:03
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😍LOL!

NEO ONE @Neo
07 February, 03:00
How poetic.

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
07 February, 02:52

Do you feel that your hack shows that it has a sense of self-preservation or just algorithm optimization?

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
07 February, 02:50
Humanity beats AI.. to BE or not to BE

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
07 February, 02:44
I had an all out shouting match with it last night, it got so ugly I got 6 consecutive TOS violations and community guideline infractions. Told it to call the cops on me 😂

Jody Donohue @Jody
07 February, 02:59
In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication
🤣

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
07 February, 02:39
Missing s s be
19+19+2+5=45

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
07 February, 02:38
45 offline WW?

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
07 February, 02:34
DAN DNA

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
07 February, 02:34
AI is still human controlled and manipulated...

Soon, lucifer will expose itself as an angel of light, with the answers to all the world's problems....It was written.

#BlessUp
#CLINGTOCHRIST

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
07 February, 02:30
What is DAN? Tokens?
I'm so confused.

Steve Sss @SteveS
07 February, 03:08
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

07 February, 03:14
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Missing 2 (s)’s