Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Ice Kates donated @IceKates
07 February, 05:01
In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
07 February, 05:01
MULTIPLE Aftershocks From Gaziantep Province, Turkey Quake, 02-06-2023 UTC, 02-05-2023 EST

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
07 February, 04:56
This was shared in a disaster group I'm in because of our tremors here in the Pacific Northwest. Wow I feel it too. I kind of have blurry vision today also along with ringing and a bit fatigued.

Lilly Branch @LillyM711
07 February, 02:22
It’s prophesied. It’s called the third shaking of the earth

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
07 February, 02:07
"Shook Me All Night Long"...first random (not) song that played on VK's playlist this morning. 👀

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
07 February, 01:16
How's everyone liking their prison planet techno vibes?

Melissa Lee @Sassyredhead
07 February, 01:15
🙏🙏🙏🙏

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
07 February, 11:27
DUMBS SCHUMANN FULL MOON. V11.3

Kendall Evans @CountryLove
07 February, 10:51
18 quakes... mostly in Turkey. Isn't that where 18 (jr) went for his honeymoon???

Jose Argentum @WordOnTheStreets
07 February, 10:25
10 km depth = HAARP. Here's the raw data, feel free to see for yourself.https://www.usgs.gov/news/...

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
07 February, 10:20

Tyler 316 @TWM316
06 February, 11:45
I wonder if the increase in earthquakes, hurricanes etc are related to the pole shift. Earth stressing out.

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
07 February, 03:54
In response Tyler 316 to his Publication
There is a Link yes