Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
06 February, 04:33 (E)
#PrayerWarriors I need massive prayers for my daughter. As most all you know she has a heart condition and sleep apnea. We were driving to her cardiologist appointment and I just started crying, I knew in the pit of my stomach it was not gonna be good news . They will make an appt asap to go in and do a cardio catheter, he wants to see if the leaking valve pressures are up because of the valve or if it is because of restrictions in the air ways. I just bawled through the whole visit and still am. I canโ€™t and wonโ€™t lose her! I have been praying and begging God to heal her. My eyes are so swollen because this is tearing me apart. PLEASE, I am begging for Prayers and Help. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป I am begging God to not take her, take me instead. I canโ€™t lose her!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
Dear God Almighty, please place a hedge of protection over Mary Beth Miskell's beloved daughter, Riley Kathryn. Bless her with rock solid faith in You, guidance, strength, peace of mind, and complete healing of her heart and ability to breath properly. Please bless her and her family with love, support and blessings beyond measure. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's Name I pray. Amen

Mary Beth, I have sincerely prayed this song "In Jesus' Name" by Katy Nichole for Riley Kathryn. May God perform healing miracles for her that will astound everyone with God's Power, Mercy and Grace.
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
In Jesus Name (God of Possible) by Katy Nichole 1 Hour Lyrics - YouTube

by our friend Landon's Lyric Videos songs on their channel every tuesday! https://www.youtube.com/c/LANDONSLYRICVIDEOS

09:36 PM - Feb 06, 2023 (E)
In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Royalraven in this post can reply
Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
07 February, 08:06
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Thank you ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป I have NO ONE else to turn to other than yโ€™all, my family! I Love You all!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
08 February, 08:23
In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication
How are you all doing? I will be keeping Riley Kathryn in my prayers. Sending you a long distance hug.