Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
VK posted an interesting video on Twitter.
My take…The great flood intended to purify the earth of the bloodlines of the fallen angels.
Wonder if the VAX is just a different a form of the great flood.

https://twitter.com/Vincen...
08:35 PM - Feb 06, 2023
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
08 February, 04:03
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
I hear HCQ is toxic to adrenechromed satanists...no wonder why they tried to delegitimize Trump from pushing it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
08 February, 03:57
No, I don't believe that. Some of the best people I know took the jab because they couldn't conceive that anyone would be so evil than to hurt humanity.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
08 February, 03:46
I'm not sure what the picture Vincent posted means but clearly not everyone, even those who were not evil, did not make it onto the Ark.
Perhaps those were the ones who believed in the false God Enki. ?

In the Hindu version "Manu" is accompanied by "Seven Sages who have existed since the beginning of time", clearly a lost reference.

Dianne Star @DiannePauline
07 February, 07:50
I've heard this along the way. On the fence though about it. A friend who did not have a mean bone in her body, was the kindest woman I knew was vaxxed, got ALS out of nowhere and fortunately passed quickly rather than the 3-5 year period this horrible condition can take to ravage one's body. Now her husband that's another story and he is still here!

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
08 February, 03:29
In response Dianne Star to her Publication
One way you can look at her passing is that she has been saved from a life of ALS torture plus all the crap that is to come. We aren't out of the woods yet but we'll get there.

~Multi~ Dimensional~ @wearemultidimensional
07 February, 07:35
I don't think the flood worked, was done by one of the Enki/Enlil duo, during the constellation age of Cancer (right after Babylon/Leo), a Moon Age, where it was used to cause such a thing, Cardinal Water.

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
06 February, 08:49
The great flood was a flood of evils and falsities that overwhelmed the Ancient Church because they chose to forget God’s precepts and go after their own minds. That event was the flood. The description in the Bible is not historical but the events signified a consummation of the age. The antediluvians represented a new dispensation of the church begun by former idolators who now worshipped the One God Jehovah Zebaot. The church (those who worship God) has experienced many end times and rebirths with different people as the former peoples became perverse. This is the meaning of the end times or consummation of the age, it happened many times.

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
06 February, 08:49
no. vax done by evil.
flood wasnt.

God Wins @Nous
06 February, 10:06
In response sharon pasvant to her Publication
Yes, but consider that God promised to mankind not to destroy them as once before because of all the innocent suffering. Now there has to be a plague or some sort of pestilence for the unbelievers and the evil in the apocalypse and this virus may have been it, and the vaccine was a part of the cleansing. Consider that so many more of the "celebrities" and actual evil-doers took than vaccine compared to us for example, or any person of faith for that matter.
Now we know of the principle of mirror or polarity which has been shown to us many times. Certain things must happen, it only depends who is in control when it happens, and they can happen in two almost same, but polar opposite ways.
Corona was intended to destroy us, but you know why it didn't. You know who was actually in control.

Not certain about the vaccine/bloodlines connection, but it's a very possible situation.

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
06 February, 08:37