Spotted a friend of ours in
the night sky this evening. :)
07:45 PM - Feb 06, 2023
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
11 July, 09:41
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Ah, hell. Nicely done, I go outside, but smog blocks a lot. I love it

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
11 July, 09:47
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
😊🙏🤍Thank you, I'm sorry you have to contend with the smog, I hope it clears out soon so you can enjoy some nice clear nights.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (misfire) can see their posts

11 July, 09:45
In response Mega Magadonian to her Publication
😂😂😂😂😂

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
11 July, 05:04
GLORIOUS 🙌🏻

Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
07 February, 10:14
What are they? I thought they were stars..... I guess I should look more closely?

07 February, 10:30
In response Cynthia Conkling to her Publication
The constellation Orion 🌌

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
07 February, 01:51
I'm looking at a balloon or drone. Definitely not a star

07 February, 07:09
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
Hmmm....more balloons?

Victor This Guy @This_guy
06 February, 11:10
We dont got those shiny dots in the sky in California like u got in Transylvania...noone would believe me if i told them about it. 👋🧐🤍🏁🤍

07 February, 06:09
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
Loooool! Do you live closer to the city?
Light pollution can makes them so hard to see at night. XP

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
11 July, 05:03
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
"Those shiny dots" im 😭😭😭😹😍😘

I’m no one @Iam4truth
06 February, 10:36
Beautiful… I love the trees too! Majestic!

07 February, 06:07
In response I’m no one to her Publication
😊🙏🤍

Anna Earthling @Earthling2
06 February, 08:27
I like the sizable third leg. People pretend it's a "sword". 🤣

06 February, 08:50
In response Anna Earthling to her Publication

Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
06 February, 08:14
Love this thank you. About to go see the Moon now. Will look - night 💫

06 February, 08:49
In response Nadine Trevour to her Publication
Best I could get through the trees tonight. [First pic] I snapped one the other day during dusk though that came out so well I could see the craters!

Whos 2know @Whos2know
06 February, 07:56
Lol I always search for that same friend. Saw it just an hour ago. Waived hi 🤣

06 February, 08:00
In response Whos 2know to her Publication
I was snapping pics of the moon and spotted him to my right, always smile when I spot him because his belt points directly to The Pleiades star cluster makes my sisters easier to find. 😊

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
06 February, 07:56
Orion (albiet upside down) is outside my front door bright as bright can be every evening…

06 February, 07:58
In response Dman72 - Aussie Patriot to his Publication
He's sometimes hard to spot here,
I'm in a big forest. 😅