Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
06 February, 04:33 (E)
#PrayerWarriors I need massive prayers for my daughter. As most all you know she has a heart condition and sleep apnea. We were driving to her cardiologist appointment and I just started crying, I knew in the pit of my stomach it was not gonna be good news . They will make an appt asap to go in and do a cardio catheter, he wants to see if the leaking valve pressures are up because of the valve or if it is because of restrictions in the air ways. I just bawled through the whole visit and still am. I can’t and won’t lose her! I have been praying and begging God to heal her. My eyes are so swollen because this is tearing me apart. PLEASE, I am begging for Prayers and Help. πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ» I am begging God to not take her, take me instead. I can’t lose her!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by wilbeparadise in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Terri Wilbeparadise, click on at the bottom under it