Kobayashi ADMIN donated @administrator
06 February, 02:39
If you are having any issues please list them here. Also include what browsers and device so we can replicate the issues. Pics helps. We can use the hashtag #sitebugs

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susan’s _Trump @Nana2021
Hello!
I am using an iPad Pro 11 (3rd Gen). Browser is Duck Duck Go. I will attach a picture. I cannot see the menu/left side at all. I cannot bookmark anything. The frame keeps moving as I am reading and it takes quite a long time to refresh the page. Thank you for your time and most of all THANK YOU for bringing us all together with Anonup! Love it and can’t live without it! Happy troubleshooting! We all have faith in you!
06:29 PM - Feb 06, 2023
In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Nana2021 in this post can reply
Patriotic One @Patriotic1
06 February, 09:17
In response Susan’s _Trump to her Publication
ma'am, duck duck go is a search engine. Just like bing, google, ask, start page, ect...

browsers are what you use to get to the search engine Chrome, Brave, Vivaldi, Opera, Safari, Firefox, Edge ect. He needs the browser not the search engine :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susan’s _Trump @Nana2021
07 February, 06:39
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
Thank you for the reply! My default browser is Safari. Also I did already clear cookies and cache.