Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
06 February, 04:33 (E)
#PrayerWarriors I need massive prayers for my daughter. As most all you know she has a heart condition and sleep apnea. We were driving to her cardiologist appointment and I just started crying, I knew in the pit of my stomach it was not gonna be good news . They will make an appt asap to go in and do a cardio catheter, he wants to see if the leaking valve pressures are up because of the valve or if it is because of restrictions in the air ways. I just bawled through the whole visit and still am. I canโ€™t and wonโ€™t lose her! I have been praying and begging God to heal her. My eyes are so swollen because this is tearing me apart. PLEASE, I am begging for Prayers and Help. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป I am begging God to not take her, take me instead. I canโ€™t lose her!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anna Earthling @Earthling2
Have them take the full iron panel, if low, give intravenous iron, and body heals itself. Barefeet touching ground like God made us to walk. Ground current increases oxygen in blood and heals. Lack of iron creates lack of oxygen in all tissue and body cannot heal. Earthing.com more info.
04:50 PM - Feb 06, 2023
In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Earthling2 in this post can reply
Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
06 February, 06:16
In response Anna Earthling to her Publication
He said they will do a complete bloodwork to check everything.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396