True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
More like an attack than thunder that seems to cause the earthquake in turkey to get worse

Rods of god or advanced weaponry attack
06:51 AM - Feb 06, 2023
Only people mentioned by TruePatriotUK in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Shin) can see their posts

Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
06 February, 10:48
In response True ENGLISH Patriot UK to his Publication
the footage I saw was more like a controlled demolition. One building collapses in a 9/11 fashion, next door building is virtually untouched.

Much more to this one, imho.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Soul Shine @soulshine
06 February, 02:42
At the 8:37 minute mark Dutchsinse talks about the possibility of this not being natural. He says Northern Europe has their own HAARP called EISCAT that uses FM radio waves.
https://youtu.be/WyAf4td2f...
2/06/2023 -- ALERT -- SECOND Large M7.8 (M7.5) earthquake strikes Turkey -- Serious Seismic Event - YouTube

The worst case scenario which I proposed yesterday has taken place today. A 2nd very large M7.5-M7.8 earthquake has struck Turkey on top of the first M7.8 ....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
All Right @ALL_RIGHT
06 February, 02:38
There are many accounts of "lights" in the sky prior to and during an earth quake. I know I have seen earth quake vids in the past with similar blue lights. I just have to wonder if that is a natural phenomenon or is it due to man made weapons?

Searcher 67! @Searcher67
06 February, 02:08 (E)
Well the prophecies say that "God said He would shake the earth with an 8+ earthquake and that He will shake the whole world." Be ready.

LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
06 February, 01:27
I lived in CA for 30 years have been in quite a few earthquakes. Doesn’t add up that’s a 7.8 because this person Probably would not have been filming But holding on for dear life and/or panicking. Also depends on where the epicenter was and the type of building but a 7.8 is way bigger than the Loma Prieta was. Also it’s pretty long for an earthquake and yeah something happened after the flash of light. So something doesn’t add up. Don’t know what it is.

Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
06 February, 12:41
I’m glad there is a thread on this. i can still only use the original AU so hopefully this posts. But i live in CA (SF Bay area) and I know quakes. Granted (and thankfully) none this strong. …I’m noticing a few segments of video footage that look more like freefall demo on their own singular footprint - 9/11 style. Earthquake rubble is seemingly more haphazard and larger sections due to shake, sway and snap. I’m not saying there isnt this too, but a some videos [they] showcase are of buildings that seem to behave very differently from their surrounding buildings. While praying for
the innocent, I have my feelers tuned to the latest “We stand with…” money laundering promotion.

God please be with those cuaght in the crossfire who need rescue and safety. May your provision protect everyone from whatever evil optic this gets highjacked to be.

gravy train™ @gravytrain
06 February, 12:25
the bright flashing lights are transformers

Made Royal @SuperMado
06 February, 09:52
My sentiment exactly. Planned attack targeting Erdogan maybe?

_AT_ 42_ @AT42
06 February, 09:43
Maybe has smth to do with Earth's mag field lines.

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
06 February, 09:11
There was movement - and most likely the reason this was filmed - is because of the small movement at the beginning. You see he's feeling it.. then it strengthens..

Having lived through a "big one".. this is how earthquakes behave. The flashes of light - are not typical - but I would agree indicate explosion of some type - but doesn't mean that came first.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
06 February, 07:40
Haarp?

Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA @Aristarkos
06 February, 07:17
Earthquakes cause lighting... No rods of god nor advanced weaponry attack, "just" an earthquake which is bad enough...

https://www.nationalgeogra...

True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
06 February, 09:01
In response Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA to his Publication

Jack Seitzinger @Jrseitzinger
06 February, 10:47
In response Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA to his Publication
just earthquake(s)

some one special to some @godrus
06 February, 07:17
Hard to say. I'm guessing with all the old subterranean cities already known in Turkey that there exist many more undisclosed modern DUMBs and networks.
Maybe those were blown up?