Hope4 Humanity @CandaceRene77
My daughter has a friend that has had all the covid vaccines and boosters. He is sick all the time and does homeschooling now. It's a miracle he is still alive. She said his parents don't really care about him. Wtf is wrong with people. I care about him.
11:04 PM - Feb 05, 2023
Only people mentioned by CandaceRene77 in this post can reply
Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
05 February, 11:19
In response Hope4 Humanity to her Publication
The lack of compassion and empathy that the governments ,media ,tv shows that have intrigated into society is disgusting and criminal on the way society has shunned people that don't follow along with their agendas .sad

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria Lynn @Victoria369
05 February, 11:12
Sending healing prayers and love🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
05 February, 11:09
I care about him! Poor kid, he has spent his life feeling unwanted, how sad! God Bless Him.

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
05 February, 11:07
I care about him…🥺💔

Human beings - REAL human beings - have respect for life and a basic love for their fellow man - especially the children.

May God heal this child and protect him from his soul-less parents.