Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
06 February, 03:14
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Okay I’m lost. Y’all may need to spell this out with crayons for me today. 🤪 I remember VK saying he didn’t use emoji’s. Is that what you meant or what am I missing?

P.S. There is something about this pic of EM that is very masculine and calming to me. 🤷‍♀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
06 February, 10:41
Elon,I hate that you chose the wrong lane.
Better luck next time.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
06 February, 10:38
Plaus-deny layer thinning out. SUS!
:)

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
06 February, 10:49
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
lol agreed!

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
05 February, 10:06
Epsom salt soaks recharge.

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
05 February, 10:03
Oooh, good observation, didn't think about that

Miss. Messina @Messina
05 February, 08:56
Wonder if he means overworking or something else ?

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
05 February, 08:55
VK hints...LOL

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
05 February, 08:52
Nothing to worry about .