Martin Geddes @martingeddes
If there is a pole shift and galactic whoopsie, so we have to evacuate the surface of the planet, how does one go about bagging a window seat on any craft?
06:23 PM - Feb 05, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
06 February, 03:26
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Shotgun for me too! 😁😀😉

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
FightingIrishman @FightingIrishman
06 February, 03:12
There's not enough boats. Haven't you seen Titanic?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
michael steele @McDs
05 February, 07:14
yeah i dont believe in that anymore

Kaye Revels @WKayeR
05 February, 07:11
Turn to Gold maybe 🤔

Kaye Revels @WKayeR
05 February, 07:13
In response Kaye Revels to her Publication
May I ask what a galactic whoopsie is Martin ? 🙂

Nada ... @Nada
05 February, 07:09

angel feathers ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @movementiscomin
05 February, 07:09

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
05 February, 06:56
🤭

TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
05 February, 06:40
i heard there's a restaurant and we all get to watch from there!

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
05 February, 06:32
You have to call dibs or shotgun - or have stinky farts so nobody will sit next to you!

Duhble Dee @Duhble_Dee
05 February, 06:28
One doesn't. We have front row seats as witness and not in the Jehovah way.

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
05 February, 06:26
I think we already have the best seat.