Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
03 February, 03:13
After your dog died how long did it take you to get another dog?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crazy Plant Llama @beefNcheese
Our dog died April 2020 and my husband is not yet ready. From my perspective I see it as we have the ability to give another lonely innocent being a beautiful life. His perspective is more of “we’re replacing him”. He says that I can get one if I want but he won’t be involved and in my opinion that’s not a healthy environment to bring a dog into. They feel when they’re unloved even if that’s not necessarily the reason someone’s acting that way. I think the most important thing to consider is not so much the timing, it’s you and your family’s mental state. If you’re grieving, the dog will feel it. If you’re confused how to feel or are reserved, the dog will feel it. If you’re expecting the new dog to be like the one that passed, they won’t and they’ll feel it. I think you’ll know when it’s time and remember not to make emotion a factor in the decision🙏
06:07 PM - Feb 05, 2023
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by beefNcheese in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Crazy Plant Llama, click on at the bottom under it