Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ @Biznitch
Has anyone dug into the Pat Tillman story? How much did he know about the NFL, human trafficking, Bush and the illegal war? His teammates says he was “tip of the spear”. His death a mystery with unanswered questions. 🤔🤔
12:54 PM - Feb 05, 2023
Only people mentioned by Biznitch in this post can reply
arba happihr @arba
05 February, 01:08
In response Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ to her Publication
I remember they killed him.
A good human
All because he did what we are supposed to do
Expose criminality and protect the innocent.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
05 February, 01:01
I was following much of what was going on with his group. The thing that most never asked was :
did he know they were trying to find the remains of Nimrod?
He was a good upstanding man, and if he knew bible history, he would have been against finding Nimrod as well.
To me, it always goes back to having to fulfill the military contract (as to not get a bad conduct discharge)
even though, knowing things were not right.
I believe it was friendly fire to keep him from killing his teammates or talking to media.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

EmilyRichards @EmilyRichards
05 February, 12:58
They give me $285 an hour to finish work on an laptop. I certainly didn’t think it was possible, but my trusted friend made $26,000 in just four weeks working on this simple opportunity and she influenced me to give it a try. Discover more instructions by visiting
The following link——————————➤ http://Www.SmartJob1.Com