Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
05 February, 09:39
I STILL Cannot Post Memes and TODAY I Am Unable to Like, Share or Reply to Posts on the Updated Site.
Not Complaining because I Am Able to Communicate through the Original Site; BUT Please Do Not Deactivate the Original Site Until the Bugs are Worked Out on the New Site!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
James Dean @Wait_its_time
05 February, 09:50
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
05 February, 09:56
In response James Dean to his Publication
I Don't have a Smart Phone.

I Only have a Laptop (and a Dumb Phone/Flip Phone)

05 February, 10:03
Have you tried restarting your laptop after clearing the cookies? That usually takes care of it.

05 February, 10:17
Yes, I Also Tried That!

05 February, 10:20
Depending on how old your laptop is have you tried to defrag it?

05 February, 10:31
I haven't Tried that. Also when you say to Clear Cookies do you mean F5/Control? Or ALL Cookies?
When I went to Settings on my Laptop there is a setting to Clear ALL Cookies, but it Also Clears ALL PASSWORDS and I don't Remember Most of my Passwords, so I would have to Reset them All; I wouldn't mind doing that if I was Certain that it would Work....

You definitely want to save your password so if you can view them , write them down. Click on Google Chrome and go to password manager you can open up each site that you want to save your passwords.
11:36 AM - Feb 05, 2023
Only people mentioned by Wait_its_time in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from James Dean, click on at the bottom under it