Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
I STILL Cannot Post Memes and TODAY I Am Unable to Like, Share or Reply to Posts on the Updated Site.
Not Complaining because I Am Able to Communicate through the Original Site; BUT Please Do Not Deactivate the Original Site Until the Bugs are Worked Out on the New Site!
09:39 AM - Feb 05, 2023
Only people mentioned by QuantumChristian2022 in this post can reply
James Dean @Wait_its_time
05 February, 09:50
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
05 February, 09:56
In response James Dean to his Publication
I Don't have a Smart Phone.

I Only have a Laptop (and a Dumb Phone/Flip Phone)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cob Cob @Colob123
05 February, 09:42
If you still have issues after you clear your cookies try a different browser. That worked for me.

05 February, 09:44
In response Cob Cob to his Publication
OKAY. I'll Try That.

THANK Q

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
05 February, 09:41
Clear cookies.

05 February, 09:43
In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication
I've Done this MULTIPLE TIMES. NOTHING!