Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
The fundamental key to quantum practice is the understanding that everything is a function of frequency, and its manipulation and shifting of the energetic field affect reality.

Everyone has the capacity to navigate through reality, but it is only successful when the frequency is integrated from the higher pure vibrational source into the morphogenic field. In other words, anything manifested cannot stem from a lower vibrational frequency than the 4th chakra or the heart and higher chakras, the source itself.

And even with a slightly higher shift in frequency within you, it penetrates the morphogenic field around you that affects the entire world.

Your vibration determines the vibration of the world. You don’t have to fight with your world to change it if you change your frequency.
09:15 AM - Feb 05, 2023
Only people mentioned by Seekeroftruth1776 in this post can reply
jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
05 February, 12:00
In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication
Dale, Hello. I am a big believer in frequencies! Problem. I always used youtube for my source. I noticed on youtube they have removed hundreds of frequency videos. My brother who has lung mass is coming for a month so I want to pipe frequencies through the house! (He thinks I am crazy but I am used to it, LOL) I looked at purchasing some online to prepare when the internet goes down but did not find any. I only have him for 1 month so want to start healing process ASAP with no delay. Do you have suggestions? Thank you for your time.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
05 February, 02:38
In response jennifer rennebu to her Publication
Here is a playlist from You tube'https://www.youtube.com/wa...
639Hz | Harmonize Relationships | Heal Old Negative Energy - Attract Love | Solfeggio Healing Tones - YouTube

FA – Solfeggio Frequency 639 Hz from the sacred Solfeggio scale. It enables creation of harmonious community and harmonious interpersonal relationships. MP3 ...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
George Patton @GeneralPatton2021
05 February, 09:57
In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication
Ok
And for the millions of homeless (me in 3 days), what do you suggest?

Due respect, what help is there now for the hungry, homeless, the poor, just trying to survive?

Frequency?
Vibration?
Chakra alignment?
Christ oil?

God bless WeThePeople
WWG1WGA

Evangelina @Evangelina
05 February, 10:08
In response George Patton to his Publication
Prayers for you George. I hope you receive an answer to your question. 🙏💞