LO_ Patriot @LO_Patriot
THANK YOU to everyone who sent thoughts & prayers for my Mom & family! I appreciate y'all more than you know.

Momma left this Earth a few hrs ago. She passed painlessly & peacefully with my sister by her side. We all called to say we loved her & I sang to her. As my sister assured her that we'd all be alright, her breathing simply slowed to a stop. No struggle to breathe, just peace. Sis told her it was ok to join Daddy & laid her head on Mom's chest to hear her last heartbeat. 💔

As heartbroken as I am, I'm grateful that our prayers were answered for a peaceful transition! She & Daddy will never be separated again! They're with my son, my brother, my husband & all who passed before! What a sweet reunion! They had a long, exciting life together! They gave life & love to 6 of us. We, in turn, gave them a host of grandkids, great-grandkids, & even 2 great-great-grandkids!! We gave them some grief over the yrs & they loved us through it all. ❤ Thanks again for the love & prayers!
03:42 AM - Feb 05, 2023
Only people mentioned by LO_Patriot in this post can reply
LO_ Patriot @LO_Patriot
05 February, 04:04 (E)
In response LO_ Patriot to her Publication
#prayerteam
Thank you for the love & prayers! Please read original post above for update.

I made this video yesterday. It's an audio recording of my Daddy playing his horn. He was a world-renowned musician. He is playing "With a Song in My Heart" - a song he always did as an encore and always dedicated it to Momma. It's a short song and there are just a few pics of the couple that taught me "true love" can last forever. Give it a listen. ❤

https://youtu.be/y_THRnNZ5...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396