Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
04 February, 08:45
Navy decode

=

Let The Children Be Free / A Photographer πŸ“Έ/ Here Comes The Sun 🌞/ 144 / Ghost In The Machine πŸ‘»/ Q Clearance Patriot ✨/ Let God Love You ❀ 🦌/ The Clock Is Ticking / Mother Of Dragons πŸ‰/ Christ Is In America / Looking At Gematria / Doing The Miracle Math 3️⃣6️⃣9️⃣/ Let Me Out / Time Full Circle / Lady Angel Bee πŸ˜‡πŸ/ A Whole New World / Not Of This Earth / Here To Guide You 🀝/ Gematria Vortex / The Time Is At Hand / It Starts Now / No Longer Slaves / Enjoy Your Day / All Talk And No Action πŸ˜“/ Chinese Satellite πŸ“‘/ Gods Prophecy Code / Trust My Math / Doing The Miracle Math / Gematria Is Not A Game πŸ” πŸ”’βœ¨/ Balance Your Chakras / Be Ready Patriots / Stop The Madness / Theres A Big Change Coming / Keep Faith In Gematria / Break From Misery / I Tell The Truth / Inside The Storm / Is The Bible Truth / The Hidden Doorway πŸšͺ
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
178-871
1068-168
510-015
TS 9:03

#BlueGreenTeam
πŸ’™πŸ’š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christine Pasquale @Pasquale
Strong's Concordance

Hebrew-a bottle (made from animal skin), a necromancer
Greek-uncondemned

Hebrew-Atharim, a caravan route in the Negev
Greek-to make like

Hebrew- a weeping
Greek-Gethsemane, an olive orchard on the Mount of Olives

Hebrew-a tent
Greek-filthiness

Hebrew-a band of soldiers
Greek-upper

Hebrew-desire
Greek-to do good

Hebrew-payment
Greek-unjustly

Hebrew- "my hearing", a son of Gad
Greek-one who meddles in things alien to his calling

Hebrew-Bigtha: a eunuch of Ahasuerus
Greek-Balaam, an unrighteous prophet

#BlueGreenTeamπŸ’™πŸ’š
01:36 AM - Feb 05, 2023
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Pasquale in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Christine Pasquale, click on at the bottom under it