sercorimo ... @sercorimo
04 February, 09:42

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
04 February, 09:49
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by sercorimo in this post can reply
Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
04 February, 10:14
Feb 4 > 2/4 > 11/22 2023

Julian Calendar = Jan 22 > 122 JFK Jr Lives

Jan = 11

11/22

Jan 🪞July

7/22 > 7/4 🇺🇸🦅

Flowerpatriot Returns @flowerpatriot4
04 February, 11:53
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
🙏

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
08 February, 04:06
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
I had a vision about 4-5 years ago - i was at Home - celebrating - and there was a stage. a teleprompter/tv screen pops up - it's Trump and John Kennedy - saying they would see us soon - but Trump wanted to stay behind for a little bit to make sure everything he helped put in place would STAY in place. I've heard other intel speak of an upcoming event (which we ALL feel by now) - the whole WWG1WGA (get out of this place) - and yet where we go THEN is up to each of us. Some of us, as VK said, go Home. Others will need time to "catch up" to what we already know - and they will have that in the experience Trump and the Plan are setting up (which is essentially a cleaned up version of this place). That's why so many of us are bored and restless and ready to just GO - we've seen enough. But we've been in such a complex trap - and waking up to a certain level is required to consciously survive a disconnection. Anyway, that's my theory.

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
04 February, 10:11
Yep👆🏻