Ok
I still can't post pictures
what's the work around
08:10 PM - Feb 04, 2023
Only people mentioned by s27 in this post can reply
Holly Brewer @Hollys_Homes
06 February, 02:02
In response Neanderthal S27 to his Publication
I'm still have major loading issues with AU from my phone and computer. It takes a long time to load any page, comment, etc., if it even loads at all. 😭

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
08 February, 02:02
In response Holly Brewer to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ice Kates donated @IceKates
05 February, 03:12
I was using Avast Secure Browser but now it won't work with AU. So I went back to Firefox browser and I can do almost anything. ALMOST

Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ donated @Biznitch
05 February, 12:12
Try resetting password. It's hit or miss for me right now.

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
05 February, 11:04
I have the same problem unless I use this link:

@VincentKennedy " target="_blank" class="inline-link">https://v2.anonup.com/Vin...

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
05 February, 10:56

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
05 February, 06:13
Works for me, just takes more time for pics to appear.

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
05 February, 01:15
If anything doesn't work with the cookies you can install another browser and log in from there. Haven't done that but it should work in theory since you'd be on a whole new browser.

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
04 February, 11:43
iOS, Android or desktop?

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
04 February, 10:09

Robby Ball @perfectsliders
04 February, 09:19
When leaving a new post .....
- Copy Paste pictures - not working
- Upload pictures - working

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
04 February, 08:29
Deleting cookies usually works, but, if nothing is working for you on the new interface, after doing that, then you might want to switch back to the old Anonup for now.

https://v2.anonup.com/home

Make sure to let @administrator know about your issues, though.

Neanderthal S27 @s27
04 February, 08:53
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication

Freedom Fighter @JRFREEDOMFIGHTER
04 February, 08:27
I can't take screenshots and paste them here as I could do before. I can download the ss to my pictures on my desktop, then upload it here using the first icon.

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
04 February, 08:40
In response Freedom Fighter to her Publication
I have had trouble today loading post 🤔 Make sure your cookies are cleaned out I do know you have to wait a few for your post or picture to load up . My internet has been in and our all day . 👊🐸

Truth Seeker @JacksRule
04 February, 08:26

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
04 February, 08:26 (E)
Yeah the platform hasn’t been great since the upgrade… waiting for Koba to bring some more updates now that v2 is in production

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
04 February, 08:25
If you are using brave browser app on a mobile phone, Uninstaller and reinstall it. That worked for me.

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
04 February, 08:17
AFTER A WEEK + I STILL CAN'T EITHER THE ANONUP 2.0 IS GOING SLOW AND FRUSTRATING I CAN COMMENT AND POST LINKS ONLY I AM ON A NEW HIGH LEVEL HOME COMPUTER I THINK OTHERS THAT CAN POST PICTURES OR MEMES ARE POSTING FROM THEIR PHONES ..... JMHO

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
04 February, 08:32
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
use the original version

Catherine Adelle @Catadelle
05 February, 01:22
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
I can not post any picture, I never have been able to with copy and pasting, I was hoping that would be in the upgrade. I am on a laptop, I do not have a smart phone. I guess one suggestion is to delete cookies....no idea how but will research to see if it helps.

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
04 February, 08:16
Deleting browser history and cookies from internet settings worked for me