Neanderthal S27 @s27
04 February, 08:10
Ok
I still can't post pictures
what's the work around

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Freedom Fighter @JRFREEDOMFIGHTER
04 February, 08:27
In response Neanderthal S27 to his Publication
I can't take screenshots and paste them here as I could do before. I can download the ss to my pictures on my desktop, then upload it here using the first icon.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Amy Grahm @Amyl123
I have had trouble today loading post 🤔 Make sure your cookies are cleaned out I do know you have to wait a few for your post or picture to load up . My internet has been in and our all day . 👊🐸
08:40 PM - Feb 04, 2023
In response Freedom Fighter to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Amyl123 in this post can reply
Freedom Fighter @JRFREEDOMFIGHTER
04 February, 09:51
In response Amy Grahm to her Publication
It is very slow to load.
I cleared my footprints earlier today, had trouble getting into my bank account. Two stage log in wasn't recognising it, tried the reset sign-in link as suggested but that didn't work either. Tried the bank's tech phone number, it was dead. Tried their other no., it was automated, after putting in all my details it told me their records showed I hadn't tried the reset sign-in link, & they couldn't help me until I had!

Searched google for other contact details, found I could contact on facebook. They gave me another phone no. (national call rate instead of local call rate) with details how to bypass the auto recording. Got sorted after several attempts (big bill), I use Firefox which can be tricky (never was before) so went to IE (which is slow). Seems they made it difficult to contact them for a reason, maybe the whole country is having problems (due to Quantum internet launch) from 1st February. Quantum system now on people's till receipts.

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
05 February, 08:53
In response Freedom Fighter to her Publication
I'm always outside with phone in air looking for that starlink 😆 🤣 😂