Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Hold Fast @Zoot42
06 February, 12:03
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Haha.
These two are having fun!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
05 February, 07:08
That is awesome - they were even surprised!
Yogurt does this too ... no, not numbers, but if you take yogurt from the original source, split in half and seal ... the they react to the others stimuli ... pretty wild.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
05 February, 04:35
This is so awesome. Love the idea of telepathy.

Sometimes I think someone is talking to me telepathically while I meditate and think of this other person. But, I really just think that my mind is playing tricks on me, and I am thinking of what I would want the other to be saying to me.😜

MsButterfly 2002 @MsButterfly2002
05 February, 08:52
I watched my identical twin granddaughters try to make a decision using 3-2-1-shoot! They threw the same number around 10 times on 3 different occasions. They definitely have some ESP going on!

Only followers of this user (DivineHeart369) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

Miss. Messina @Messina
04 February, 05:29
That’s crazy . Trippy :)

Wendy Werner @WeTheAnon
04 February, 05:11
I can conquer being married to an identical twin. They work together, say the same things, and show up dressed alike. The cousins play a game of “what does your dad say..” lol

HollySeeks TheTruth @HollySeeksTheTruth
04 February, 03:40
I’m a proud momma of twins. They definitely have a connection unlike any other. 💗

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
04 February, 02:51
I have an identical twin sister and when we are having conversations with other people our verbal responses are exactly alike 9 times out of 10.
We also both dress alike a lot without knowing what the other sister Is going to wear and several times a month cook the same thing for supper as well. It's a hoot!

Pissed Off Patriot donated @Pissedoffpatriot0179
04 February, 02:05
Syncs are crazy. I was just think about this yesterday. Watching videos of twins and how many have difficulties with living separately from their twin. So in tune.

Lisa Newnham @ShinySHINY
04 February, 01:26
My Dad is an identical twin and even until recent birthdays (he's 65 now) they have both sent the exact same birthday card to one another lol. Not every time but more so than not.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
04 February, 01:28
In response Lisa Newnham to her Publication
wow...that's cool and i believe it!

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
04 February, 12:30
It has been my experience that many young people have abilities such as this, but lose them with age. I’d be curious to know at what age this ability to ‘know’ disappears and why.

Pissed Off Patriot donated @Pissedoffpatriot0179
04 February, 02:09
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
When my nephew was little I believe he saw things that we couldn't see. We were in a funeral home and he was staring in the corner where there wasn't anyone there. He was getting scared and said the man was scaring him. We ended up having to leave. He never new the man that had passed.

garm hava @sigma777
04 February, 02:15
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
perhaps it is lost during the period of sexual maturation

Montana Ford @Montanaford
04 February, 11:57
Pure awesomeness!!! 💗