Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
Harold Holman donated @Ready88
11 February, 02:01
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Agreed 👍
Egg Albumin and Milk Whey are the two highest quality protein sources found in nature.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
connie wright @cowri
04 February, 01:05
After my dad had a stroke-the doctor told him he could not eat over 2 eggs a month. So many lies that have killed many-my husband of 46 yrs one of them. The doctors continue to lie. They continue to want you to wear a mask in their office when you have an appointment. I asked my new doctor (fired 2 so far) why she wants me to wear a mask but says I am only breathing at 97%..makes no sense

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tracey Weller @Tweller
04 February, 01:04
I would bet that red meat is also good for us.

Mike Anon @Mike314
04 February, 12:57
Eggs are also high in iodine.

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
04 February, 10:53
There are a couple of people I know who eat at least a dozen eggs a week
They're in good health, no cholesterol problems
Oh yeah, & they agree that eggs are one of the most complete foods

Dianne Star @DiannePauline
04 February, 11:16
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
I am one who generally eats two eggs daily! The vegetables oil are what is so inflammatory for the arteries.

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
04 February, 10:51
Cue the Rocky I training montage 😄