Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
👀 Pilot has a cardiac arrest minutes after landing!

Makes me feel comfy about flying.
05:48 AM - Feb 04, 2023
Only people mentioned by DownSouthScotMichelle in this post can reply
Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
05 February, 02:31
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
Lots of heads will roll over this, including our Military, mostly Pentagon.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
05 February, 05:59
In response Queen Warrior to her Publication
I wish they would hurry up.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Miss. Messina @Messina
04 February, 05:31
And I was going to fly to Italy this summer … already having an uneasy feeling about flying in general. Yikes

06 February, 01:25
In response Miss. Messina to her Publication
We just flew to Colorado. I was nervous, but felt it unlikely both pilots would die midair. If so, I was pushing my husband in there to fly. ;)

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
04 February, 01:00
You know, every time I hear one of these stories, I want to just throttle every single last person responsible for this Machiavellian plan of [theirs]…and I am definitely not a person who enjoys conflict!

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
04 February, 06:49

Nina Nektaria @Nektaria
04 February, 06:23
I'm NOT getting on a plane untill this s*it show is over...

06 February, 01:24
In response Nina Nektaria to her Publication
We just flew to Colorado. I was nervous, but felt it unlikely both pilots would die midair. If so, I was pushing my husband in there to fly. ;)