~Multi~ Dimensional~ @wearemultidimensional
September 11th ritual was done precisely at the moment of Mercury-ruled Virgo was rising from the horizon, with Mercury there, and the Moon at the top of the club of Orion, cusped with Mercury ruled Gemini. This is who the Bankers worship (Mammon) and why they had front row seats watching this event. Mercury rules the mutable/changeable cross with Jupiter/Zeus/Jehova/Yah, and is Thoth/Enki/Loki/Ashtar/Shiva and a hoard of others. So we have a mutable age of Pisces, upside down, with systems of religion and money to get out of as time runs out for them to destroy it all, as we transition to the next real golden age, and not the fake one.
06:38 PM - Feb 03, 2023
Only people mentioned by wearemultidimensional in this post can reply
03 February, 06:42
In response ~Multi~ Dimensional~ to his Publication
Ritual was also done while the Sun was on the Fixed Cross, still in Leo. It was an attack on the Fixed Cross, the Immovable race. Fixed Signs Aquarius, Scorpio, Leo, Taurus, all Solid Elements.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
03 February, 06:41
Virgo aka Athena aka Athena Nike aka Enki (Nike/Enki)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Captain Rick @CaptainRick
03 February, 07:10
I don’t know why I’ve never noticed before but reading your post I realized that Nike is an anagram of Enki.