Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
03 February, 02:28

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
03 February, 02:39
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
This is what I am seeing...
Might be nothing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
03 February, 02:51
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
Gold dip could be the signal of market pull out. I think VK is the one that warned tk watch for gold dip

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ @Quilibet
You are correct, but the numbers for gold was $1500 an ounce, roughly. Either way precious metals are being hammered as confidence in the market dwindles.
02:53 PM - Feb 03, 2023
In response Laura Anon777 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Quilibet in this post can reply
Water Mark @Watermark
03 February, 03:02
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
Manarino's morning blog mentioned the market getting a boost from the 'fake' jobs data, huge increase. This will let Bidan tout the numbers during SOTU. It will later be retracted.

A market boost will strengthen the dollar, which will lower PM's. Manarino also mentioned that the fed seems to be buying up the stock market as well as all the debt to keep things afloat a while longer.

Seems plausible.

PM's will have to take off at some point. Probably about the time normies figure out they need to stock up on groceries.

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
03 February, 03:08
In response Water Mark to his Publication
Thank you for this information...
I have always liked what Greg has to say.
That sounds about right as it is indicative of what happened in 2009. PMs dropped as the numbers came out. The truth cannot be hidden much longer.
Silver 2009