Martin Geddes @martingeddes
It is rare for me to watch a video and make a recommendation, but this one is interesting and important. We MUST return to constitutional law where the people are the only ones with the power to punish, and there has to be unanimity of conscience (i.e. God's law wins over Man's law). https://www.youtube.com/wa...
This is BIG! - YouTube

The answer is in our hands. I speak with William Keyte about the UK Constitution and how, together, the people of this great nation, can change our destiny.I...

09:22 AM - Feb 03, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
04 February, 03:02
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Hv finished the vid ... seems time has come for ppl to take action for change and a fairer world in UK ... there's a link to info website in the description of that vid - needs sharing so people understand how important this is. Hv started sharing by email. FB is a waste of time as they hide stuff. At least so far,
Thanks for posting this Martin.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
03 February, 03:31
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
A fascinating subject (to me) Martin.
Put together a very long thread on twitter Feb 2019
One thing which gave me hope was it had only a few hundred views for a while but in the last few months be4 being kicked off it went up to 26,000+
At that time there was talk of the gov't working on a "Britishness Charter".
Haven't finished watching the vid.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396